Tuesday, August 21, 2007

How Can He Preach without an Organist?

I know that in many Afric-Am churches the sermon is "accompanied" by an organ, but here is another example. There are actually several YouTube films on playing "PreachingChords." Here a preacher solicits an organist because he can't preach without one! They didn't teach me that in Bible College.



Here's another:


And one more for good measure:


And you put it all together and it looks like this:


Don't ever say I don't give you diversity on this preaching blog!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Can you please dump a pitcher of water on yourself sometime mid-message? I think it would really move people.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking I need to practice some of those "preaching" chords! How is it you've preached all these years without them??

LH

Visits Since Dec. 11, 2007