Friday, December 21, 2007

Some Recent Posts to Check Out

There have been some posts in blogosphere this week that are Blog1worth checking out.
Peter Mead talks about The Secret to Preaching With Passion

Gordon Cheng on Ten great reasons for preachers to work at one-to-one ministry

Colin Adams over at Unashamed Workman has excellent quote from Bryan Chappell on The Greatest Danger in Sermon Preparation. An excellent quote

Peter Mead (again) charges us to be thankful for The Preacher’s Personal Cloud. I for one sent out several notes of appreciation to some (not all, but some) of the cloud of witnesses in my life.

I don't know why this stands out to me, but Peter is from England, Colin is from Scotland and Gordon is from Australia. I am so thankful for the breadth of geographical perspective that the Internet can bring us!!

No comments:

Visits Since Dec. 11, 2007