Thursday, April 17, 2008

CROSS-eyed: Pray for Those who Preach

image Milton Stanley recommends a list on how to "Pray for Those Who Preach."  The list is quite good, but I found the couple of scriptures that Justin Childers used to be suggestive:

Ephesians 6:19-20: Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Colossians 4:3-4: And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should.

The entire post is worthy of your attention.  Find it here: CROSS-eyed: Pray for Those who Preach

No comments:

Visits Since Dec. 11, 2007